Dutch Ebikes Now In stock
We’ve taken another delivery of our pre-ordered Batavus Ebike stock, which include the Harlem Ego and we also have one Batavus Tria in stock and ready to go. These bikes will sell out quickly, if you want one, please phone now to order your bike 01903 730089
Visiting our Shop
To ensure we offer a safe, efficient service to all our valued customers, and ourselves, we have introduced the following changes.
- Sorry, We no longer are able to offer Test Rides.
- Visiting the Shop. Please make an appointment by telephone 01903 730089 .
- One in – one out policy for visitors to our shop. Our shop area is small, to maintain a comfortable social distance for visitors to our shop we will only allow one customer in our shop at one time. A customer can be up to two people from the same family. Maximum visit – 15 minutes.
- Best way to buy a bike from us – is to either email or phone us with the model you’re interested in, we can advise on availability/pre-order from the factory – have it delivered direct to your door or collect from our shop when it’s ready. Over 70% of our customer buy our bikes without ever seeing either us, or their new bike.
Please help us to help you.
- When emailing/phoning for availability or to buy – Please have your inside trouser leg measurement available. This is the measurement we need to work out which frame size is most suitable for you.
- When emailing/phoning about a Batavus/Sparta – maintenance/spare parts/replacement battery questions – We must have your frame number. Without your frame number we cannot access your bike’s parts list on our internet system linked to the manufacturer. Batavus frame numbers will begin BA…… (for older models, newer modesl with begin AC……) and for Sparta – older models will begin SP…… and new models AC……..