Coronvirus Covid-19 Statement
UPDATED 23rd March 2020.
THE DUTCH BIKE SHOP IS NOW TEMPORARILY CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
In order to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our valued staff, customers and to ensure that we do not add to already difficult burden facing the hardworking, dedicated staff at our wonderful National Health Service – The Dutch Bike Shop is now temporarily closed.
Our Shop/Showroom/workshop are all now temporarily closed and will re-open once this the government deems it safe for shops to re-open.
During our closure, we will not be shipping bikes or taking any orders for bicycles until such time as we know when we‘re going to be able to re-open.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We appreciate that this will cause some of you, our much loved customers some issues, particularly those who rely on our workshop. We are sorry and will re-open as soon as we possibly can.
Wishing all the very best in getting through what is a very difficult time for us all.
Looking forward to re-opening as soon as we can.
Stay safe and healthy.
Paul and Brian – Directors.
5 Great Reasons to buy a Dutch Bike
- Our Dutch Bikes are Comfortable and Easy for you to ride (why not book a test ride?)
- Terrific value for money – just look at how many ‘extras’ they come with as standard – eg, lock, lights, cargo rack.
- No Lycra! Wear the clothes you like when you ride a Dutch Bike.
- Quality Bikes – All our bikes are factory built in Holland. Built for all weathers to be ridden every day of the year.
- Practical Bikes – Dutch bikes are great for carrying things whether it be shopping, children or cargo – we’ve got the perfect bike to suit your needs.