A super 7 Speed Dutch bike, which is ideal for city, town and country side riding is now available to purchase again. The Bolero is only built in limited quantities and the last time we had it in stock, it sold out quickly.
Key features of the Bolero Dutch Bike:
- 7 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub Gears
- Front and rear Shimano Roller brakes
- Front suspension
- Front hub dynamo and rear battery lighting
- Suspension seat post
- Easy Adjust Handlebar mechanism
- Extra strong rear carrier which is built into the frame, ideal for fitting a child seat.
- Side stand
- Alloy frame
- Alloy rims and stainless steel spokes
- Gel srung saddle – super comfy
- Front and rear mudguards
- Axa Bike lock
- Side stand
- Anti puncture protection tyres
What’s it suitable for?
The Bolero is a great all-round Dutch bike equally at home on the school run during the week and at home on cycle tracks during the weekends. The Bolero frame is cleverly designed so that the rear carrier sits on the rear frame, which provides strength and stability when carrying a child seat. But it’s not just a child-carrying bike. The elegant and innovative frame design offers a super stable, comfortable ride, which makesit ideal for commuting and leisure riding.
With the benefit of front suspension, which incorporates the front lamp and an easy adjust handlebar system – allowing you to instantly change your riding position from nice and upright to a lower position, great for when those headwinds become too much.