An 8-speed Hub Geared, modern Dutch bike.
If you’re looking for a long distance Dutch bike, or a bike to commute, enjoy a leisure ride, the Batavus offers the best of all worlds. Delivering a comfortable, unpright ride but with the benefit of a sportier frame and geometry than the more traditional Dutch bikes.
A recent comment from a customer who recently purchased a Batavus Bryte from us: “Bikes rides beautifully. Just completed an 62 mile bike ride with no problems.”
With the benefit of some great key features –
- 8 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub gears
- Front and rear hydraulic RIM brakes
- Front hub dynamo lighting
- Rear battery lighting
- Adjustable handlebar system – allowing you to easily change your riding position.
- Monshock (this is a clever and effective front shock located above the front forks)
- Suspension seat post
- AXA frame lock
- Rear luggage/cargo rack
- anti-puncture protection layered tyres
- Stainless steel spokes
- fully enclosed chain case
- Modern elegant styling
Batavus Bryte also available in a low step-through model.
The Bryte step-through model gives riders the benefit of a nice low step-through entry point. Ideal for those who find climbing over crossbars. The step-through frame is designed to be unisex and we’ve sold this model to ladies and gents in equal numbers.
Stock of this popular bike is now running low – if you’re looking for one, recommend you get your order in early to avoid disappointment.