We remain open during Lockdown 2 as bicycle shops are classified as essential retailer. Please note we will be operating on reduced opening hours.
Welcome – If travelling a distance to visit us, we recommend you call us in advance discuss what bikes we have in stock for you to look at and buy. At the moment, there is a considerable shortage of bikes to choose from and we don’t see this situation improving for the remainder of this year, and as for next year, who knows?
Visiting our Shop – Your safety and comfort is important to us and with this in mind we’d ask you to be patient when visiting the shop. We have a policy of one customer in the shop at one time. A customer can be a couple from the same family. Our shop is small, and we’ve extended our workshop area to cope with the additional demands we’re getting for bike servicing. Therefore we are maintaining our one customer in the shop rule to ensure sufficient space for you visit and for the safety of ourselves.
- Please use the hand sanatiser located as you enter our shop.
- Please wear a face covering.
- We’re happy to serve you outside our shop, if you’d prefer – many find this very useful when purchasing accessories eg, inner tubes, lock, lights etc.
- Service bikes – we place plastic coverings on handgrips and sanatise all areas of your bike prior to handing it back to you. Please offer us a similar courtesy, by ensuring your bike is clean when dropping off at our workshop/or when we collect it.
- All ‘touchable surfaces’ at our shop are cleaned regularly throughout the day – door handles, doorbell and any bikes/accessories that customers may have come into contact with.
- If there’s any area that you feel we’ve overlooked, please do let us know. Your safety is our priority.
Free Parking – is available for up to 3 hours in the Arun District Council car park which is located just past our shop in Anchor Springs. You will need to display a Parking Disk for your vehicle’s window. We can provide you with this disk in our shop. So, park up and pop in for a disk. Please note – Without this disk in your window you will have to pay for parking or risk being fined.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Lockdown Opening Hours
- Tuesday – 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday – 9am – 4pm
- Thursday – 9am – 4pm
- Friday – 9am – 4pm
- Saturdays (usually) 9am – 1pm
** Please Note ** We will be closed on Saturday, 7th November 2020.
10, Anchor Springs Littlehampton West Sussex BN17 6BP