Looking for a traditional elegant, upright Dutch bike?
The Batavus Old Dutch Bike one of Holland’s best selling Dutch bikes, this model delivers a super comfortable ride, high quality at an amazingly low price of only £548.
To order or check the latest stock availability for Dutch Bikes, please telephone us on 01903 730089
Key features include:
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub gears
- Shimano roller brakes front and rear
- fully enclosed chain case
- extra strong rear carrier
- stainless steel rims and stainless steel spokes
- stainless steel inner cables
- front and rear battery lights
- integrated AXA frame lock
- front and rear mudguards
- super sprung comfy saddle
- 28″ wheels
- puncture protection layer tyres
- two choices of frame sizes 50 and 56cm
- Two versions – Standard or a Plus
In 2006, one of our Directors rode one of these Dutch bikes bikes from Land’s End to John O Groats as part of a 14 day unsupported cycle tour, which also raised almost £10,000 for worthwhile causes. This Dutch bike behaved exceptionally well, delivered a comfortable, reliable ride achieving 47mph on a number of downhills in Scotland.
Also available in a Matt Black
The Old Dutch is also built and a Plus model, which gives the following added benefits:
- Heavy duty front rack
- Steering lock
- Front hub dynamo
Available at £599.
OLD DUTCH PLUS
Key Features include:
Specification of the Old Dutch Plus is as per the Old Dutch featured and listed above with the following additions:
- Heavy Duty front rack.
- Steering lock – to prevent front handlebars from rounding back on themselves when the bike is parked.
Phone us on 01903 730089 to order.