The solution to riding a bike with a rear child seat and no carrier space to take bags/panniers and/or the stroller comes in the form of this innovative Dutch Mother Bike.
Cleverly designed by leading Dutch bike manufacturer, Sparta (a sister company to Batavus), the Amazone blends style and practical features into one seriously nice, fun, comfortable Dutch bike.
Of course, you don’t have to use it as Mother Bike, it makes for a very comfortable, practical Dutch bike and just look at all wonderful extra space on the rear carrier!
Please note, the front and rear seats are not included in the price £899 but are available to purchase as extras.
Key Features of this Dutch Bike
- Designed especially to overcome the problems with carrying bags/stroller as well as carrying a rear child seat.
- Built to take a front and rear child seat
- 7 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub Gears
- Front Suspension
- Front hub dynamo lighting
- rear battery lighting
- front and rear shimano roller brakes
- Centre Stand
- Steering lock
- fully enclosed chain case
- stainless steel spokes
- frame lock
- Easy Adjust handlebar system
- Padded front handlebars so your child travelling in a front seat won’t be gripping a cold metal handlebar
- rear carrier and extra additional add-on cargo rack
- Rear dress guards
- Weight – 21kgs
Also available in Black
We can supply and fit either a rear seat or rear and front seat for these bikes and an optional windscreen.
Everything you need for transporting children by bicycle.