The Batavus CNTCD is available in a smaller frame size of only 43cm (16.9 inch frame) with a 26″ wheel size, ideal for those looking for a smaller Dutch bike.
Built to the same standards and specifications as the standard sized Dutch bikes, the CNTCD offer a real quality alternative for those who want to enjoy riding a quality Dutch bike from Batavus, but who have difficulty finding a bike small enough.
Available at only £449 – which is exceptional value considering the specifications and quality of this lovely Dutch bicycle.
Stock of this model, as with all Batavus models is limited, so if you’re interested in reserving one, please phone us on 01903 730089 for the latest availability.
Two colour choices available – matt black or Grey/black with pink.
Key features of the CNTCD 43cm include:
Please note this model is now ONLY available with a rear Coaster brake and front V Brake. The Coaster brake is often referred to as a ‘back pedal brake.’
- 3 Speed shimano nexus hub gears
- front v brakes and a rear coaster brake.
- front and rear battery operated lights
- front carrier
- rear carrier
- fully enclosed chain case
- side stand
- quality, gel sprung saddle from Selle Royal
- stainless steel spokes
- cream tyres from CST with all-weather compound
- front and rear mudguards with mud/spray flaps
- integral frame lock by AXA