This quirky, easy-to-ride, fun and practical Dutch bike has only one big problem – Availability. We had this problem last season and despite our best efforts to forward order Quips at the Batavus factory, this year we’ve already sold out of Quips.
However, the good news is that we’ve placed forward orders with the next available build slot at the Batavus factory, which is scheduled for middle of April.
Therefore, if you’re keen to own and enjoy a Quip, please don’t delay, place your order now to avoid disappointment.
Order now and you’ll have your new Quip by the end of April or early May. We’re also holding the price of £649 for all orders placed in advance of the build date.
Key features of the Batavus Quip include:
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub Gears
- Shimano Roller brakes, front and rear
- Front and rear battery lighting
- 700c wheels
- Fully enclosed chaincase
- AXA Defender lock
- Anti-puncture protection tyres
- Front and rear racks with rear elastic straps
- Front steering lock to stop the handlebars rounding back on themselves when the bike is parked.
- Side stand – which is adjustable to allow bike to stand on differing levels
- Gel srung saddle by Selle Royal or San Marco
- Front and rear mudguards
- Unique frame number built in and visible
- Stainless steel spokes and inner cables
- Vibrant colours, quirky frame and fun and easy to ride.
Sizes – Unisex – 50, 56 and 62cm – Gents – 50, 56 and 62cm
Phone us on 01903 730089 to place your orders.
If you want to visit our Dutch bike shop and test ride the Quip, you’re very welcome.