Ordering Batavus and Sparta Dutch Bikes Parts for UK Mainland Customers
*** PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NEED YOUR BATAVUS OR SPARTA’S FRAME NUMBER TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OF YOUR PARTS**
Information on how to find your bike’s Frame Number is provided below.
We can now order parts for your Batavus or Sparta Dutch Bike provided your bike is relatively new – 10 years or less.
To check availability of your part with the Manufacturer, we NEED (this isn’t optional) your bike’s Frame Number. This frame number identifies your exact model and more importantly, year of manufacturer. The Frame Number will be located somewhere on your frame. Usually the Downtube (tube where the seat post fits into).
Batavus Dutch Bikes will have the letters BA……. followed by a series of numbers. Newer/more recent Batavus Models will have the letters AC…..followed by some numbers.
Sparta Dutch Bikes will have the letters SP…… followed by some numbers. Newer Sparta Models will have the letters AC…. followed by some numbers.
How the System Works.
Please Email us at Dutchcycles@live.co.uk with the details of the part/s you are looking for and include the following information:
- Frame Number
- A contact telephone number
- Details of the part/s you are looking for.
- Your Post Code so we provide a price for postage.
- A picture of your bike – not essential, but helpful.
We will reply to you as soon as we can with a price/availability. Delivery of your new part will usually be within 14 days of the date you order the part. Please note, this is a bespoke service, it’s complex now thanks to Brexit and all imported parts are subject to handling fees from our courier companies, on top of, 5% CIF (cost insurance freight) charges by the UK government on which 20% VAT is added to these fees.
Sparta ION Ebike Servicing and Parts
*** PLEASE NOTE WE WILL NEED YOUR SPARTA’S FRAME NUMBER TO CHECK AVAILABILITY OF YOUR PARTS**
If you have a Sparta ION Ebike – ION being the Ebike system used to drive/assist your ebike, you will need to bring your Sparta ION bike to an authorised ION dealer for servicing, software configurations, replacement parts, controllers, batteries etc.
As we are an authorised Sparta ION Service Centre we can undertake the following work for you:
- Diagnose any software related problems – Price for our Diagnostics is from £35
- If you have a new ION Battery and/ION Controller these will need to be configured by an ION Dealer before they will work. We can undertake this work for you, but you will need to take the bike and parts to us. Prices for fitting new batteries, will depend on the work involve.
- Supply replacement batteries/controllers – for a quote, WE NEED YOUR FRAME NUMBER. We do not keep batteries/controllers in stock. We will have to order these in advance of your visit to us.