3 Speed Dutch bikes we stock at the Dutch Bike Shop.
This year, 2019, we’re narrowing the range of Dutch bikes we stock at the Dutch bike Shop.
The two 3 speed models we stock at the shop are:
- The Quip
- The Old Dutch
A great 3 speed quirky, comfortable Dutch bike that comes with the benefit of a front and rear rack and a steering lock. The steering lock is used when the bike is parked to prevent the front rack rounding back on itself when loaded. Each bike comes with its own built in Frame Number making each bike unique as anti-theft measure.
Key Features of the Quip
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub Gears
- Shimano Roller brakes, front and rear
- Front and rear battery lighting
- Front and rear cargo racks
- Front steering lock to prevent handlebars rounding back when the bike is parked.
- side stand
- AXA lock
- Anti-puncture protection tyres
Quip Crossbar Model
Features as per the Unisex Quip above.
The Old Dutch bicycle
Key features of the Batavus Old Dutch include:
- 3 Speed Shimano Nexus Hub gears
- Shimano roller brakes, front and rear
- front and rear battery powered lights
- Stainless steel spokes
- Alloy rims
- Steel frame
- Rear carrier
- Integral frame AXA frame lock
- Gel sprung saddle
- Side stand
- Front and rear mudguards
- Fully enclosed chain case
- Rear splash guards
- anti-puncture protection tyres
- Leather effect handgrips matching saddle colour
For the latest availabilty and to order – 01903 730089.